Simple and quick and surprisingly filling, this is a great stand-by. I used courgette as the main ingredient but it can be replaced with any veg. Don't be tempted to cut the veg too small, it makes it easier for your baby to hold if chunky.
Makes: 1 omelette
Prep time: 5 minutes prep
Cooking time: 4 minutes cooking
- 1 medium free range egg
- 1 inch of courgette chopped up to chunks
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 50ml of breast or whole milk
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk the eggs, cheese and milk in a bowl together
- Stir the courgette into the mixture
- Heat oil in a pan and pour in the mixture, cook on a low heat.
- Cut the omelette into strips so easy for your baby to handle.
Weaning: Ideal from six months. If cooking for you and your baby, then one omelette with 2 eggs will be fine.
Share this post