Simple and quick and surprisingly filling, this is a great stand-by. I used courgette as the main ingredient but it can be replaced with any veg. Don't be tempted to cut the veg too small, it makes it easier for your baby to hold if chunky.
Makes: 1 omelette
Prep time: 5 minutes prep
Cooking time: 4 minutes cooking
- 1 medium free range egg
- 1 inch of courgette chopped up to chunks
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 50ml of breast or whole milk
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk the eggs, cheese and milk in a bowl together
- Stir the courgette into the mixture
- Heat oil in a pan and pour in the mixture, cook on a low heat.
- Cut the omelette into strips so easy for your baby to handle.
Weaning: Ideal from six months. If cooking for you and your baby, then one omelette with 2 eggs will be fine.
We know what a pain it is to scrub at your baby's clothes each day, so my husband and I designed a lightweight baby bib. The bib covers clothes from your baby's neck to their toes and is tight at the cuffs. Check out our range of Small Coverall bibs. Our Large Coveralls and Aprons are perfect for toddlers to 6 years olds. Our fabric is as light as a feather so it doesn't hinder their movements.
Share this post