Babies can eat these pancakes - although it will be messy! We always used to cook American Pancakes but my daughter was won over by Crepe Pancakes after a visit from Granny! We now take it in turns between the two pancake recipes!
- 100g plain flour,
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- Put the flour and eggs in the bowl and stir in.
- Slowly add the milk and whisk until all lumps gone then add the oil into the mixture.
- Use your smallest frying pan and wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.
- Once the pan is hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden. (No need to add more oil as it is in the mixture)
- Serve with orange juice and a touch of sugar or Nutella and berries.
Here is a link to American Pancake Recipe. These are easier for babies and toddlers to eat as they can hold them.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 6 month old baby recipe, 8-month-old weaning recipe, american pancakes, Baby-led-weaning, Crepe Pancakes