Please note this website allows:
- Third party vendors, including Google, to show this websites ads on sites on the internet.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small piece of information that a website stores on your computer, tablet or mobile phone by your browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari) to save and collect basic information. Many cookies are essential to the operation of our website, for example to allow you to make a purchase or create an account with us. Cookies on our site are also used to customise certain areas of content just for you, and to make your browsing experience more efficient and faster.
Some of the things that cookies are used for are listed below:
- Site performance and registration cookies: To enable you to add items to your shopping basket and purchase them. By saving your preferences, these types of cookies remove the need to reset your personal settings each time you visit the site.
- Anonymous analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to track how many users we have and how often they visit the site.
- Advertising cookies: Used to make advertising more relevant to each user.
Here is a detailed list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
The cookies our website uses do not collect any sensitive information such as your name, address, email address, or any other contact details.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to do so in the settings in your website browser. We have shown how to do this in two of the most popular browsers below:
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu 'tools' then 'Options'
2. Click on the icon 'privacy'
3. Find the menu 'cookie' and select the relevant options
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu 'tools' then 'Internet Options'
2. Click on the 'privacy' tab
3. Select the appropriate setting
Full instructions for all browsers can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=1
Links to Other Sites:
We may on occasion provide links to external websites. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with links to high quality, reputable sites, the contents of these sites are not under our control. When you click through to these sites you leave the area controlled by Messy Little Thing. We cannot therefore accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with either their use of your data, the site content or the services offered to our users by these sites.