The Coverall Bib is a long sleeved bib with Velcro at the wrists so that it secures snugly at the cuff so that food, juices and paint can’t run down the bib sleeve onto their clothes beneath. The neckline is well fitted so the mess can’t get down the neck and the toddler bib is long to keep thighs clean.
The fabric is made in the UK, is free from nasty toxins and water repellent yet soft, therefore comfortable for your child to wear. You can hand wash or throw them in the washing machine and they will dry in just a couple of hours so can be used for lunch, washed and ready for dinner.
Bring on the Bolognese and painting sessions!
Age: Fits roughly from 15 months (over 25lbs) to 4 years.
To help with sizing, the older dark haired boy model is aged 3, weighing 15kg (33lbs) and the young blond boy is 14 months old weighing 11kg (26lbs).
- Velcro at wrist to secure bib at cuff
- Adjustable Velcro for snug fit at neck line
- Long bib to the knees
- Water repellent navy fabric yet soft against kid's skin
- Toxin-free, hygienic light-weight, water repellent navy fabric
- Machine washed up to 30ºC - dries in just a couple of hours
- Great for messy play
- Ideal for young children with additional needs
- FREE travel bag to keep any mess contained!
If your baby weighs less than 25lb, then check out the smaller Long Bib for ages 6-18 months.
We Also Recommend